My Guide Website?
Maui: Underwater Submarine Adventure42 Reviews
Explore Maui's crystal clear waters in a submarine. Visit coral reefs, learn about Hawaii's underwater world from a naturalist, and get up close to a replica shipwreck brimming with marine wildlife.
- Experience the thrill of going under the sea in the crystal blue waters of Maui
- Marvel at 360-degree views of Maui's colorful fish, coral reefs, and marine life
- Learn about the many underwater creatures outside your window from a naturalist
- Sail by a replica whaling ship and see the many sea creatures who live there
- See brightly-colored tropical fish dart away from white-tipped reef sharks
DescriptionDive into the pristine waters of Maui and explore an underwater paradise on this submarine tour. Enjoy views of stunning coral reefs, a replica shipwreck, and a whole world of colorful marine life from the comfort of an air-conditioned submarine. Begin your tour with a boat ride from the shores of Maui. Enjoy the beautiful sights of Maui as you make your way towards the submarine that will take you underwater. After boarding the submarine, get your camera ready to take Instagram-worthy pictures of the picturesque coral reef below the sea. Pass through the colorful reefs and spot the many fish and underwater creatures swimming by. As you sail, learn about the creatures you see from the onboard commentary from a local naturalist. Continue to a replica of a whaling shipwreck and marvel at the many fish, sharks, and other creatures who have made it their home. Return to shore, having experienced the underwater paradise that exists just off Maui's shores.
IncludesAtlantis submarine ride
- The excursion is 1 hour and 45 minutes, and you will be underwater for 45 minutes Children must be 36 inches or taller, and all passengers must be able to ascend and descend a near-vertical ladder on the submarine