My Guide Website?
Maui: Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Tour with Picnic Lunch229 Reviews
Discover Maui’s natural beauty on a guided hiking trip to some of the island's most impressive waterfalls. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the waterfalls and optional hotel transfers at your disposal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gain access to several waterfalls situated within comfortable hiking distance of the trailhead.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by stunning waterfalls and natural swimming pools away from the crowds
- Naturalist guides will teach you about Maui's culture, unique plant life, and even pick fresh fruits when available
- Feel refreshed after taking a dip in pristine pools located beneath cascading waterfalls
DescriptionExperience a hiking adventure through the Hawaiian rainforest and explore Maui’s waterfalls. Thrill the adventurer in you — jump into pools from rock ledges and learn about the region from your naturalist guide. Meet your guide outside of Kahului, then head to the trailhead to begin your hiking adventure. Follow 2 streams through the lush rainforest of East Maui, passing 3 to 5 waterfalls. The falls range from 3 to 12 meters high, and you can even jump from rock ledges into some of the pools. Refresh yourself with a dip in the cool waters, and enjoy a picnic lunch beside the majestic falls. Bottled water and snacks are included, as well as lunch. As you continue on, admire local flora and fauna as you learn about the cultural significance of plants such as the ti leaf, bamboo, taro plant, and others from your experienced guide. Finish your activity back at your original starting point after an adventurous and unforgettable hiking experience.
IncludesGuide Picnic lunch Bottled water Snacks Backpack Rain poncho (if needed) Insect repellent (if needed)
- For parties of 10 or more, a gratuity of $250 will be collected before the trip.
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens are recommended
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towels.
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but the local partner reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.