Maui: Waterfalls Tour with Kayaking, Snorkeling and Hiking2 Reviews
Enjoy a wonderful day in Maui hiking, snorkeling, and kayaking in the rainforest. Enjoy the ocean and the waterfalls of Maui while watching out for sea turtles.
- Enjoy kayaking in the ocean
- Hike through Maui's rainforest
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Swim in a natural waterfall and jump off cliffs
- Search for Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
DescriptionStart your day in the Makena Landing Beach Park on the south side of Maui. Grab a kayak and paddle over the waves beneath the warm Hawaii sun. Dive in and take the plunge as you snorkel in crystal clear waters. Be sure to be on the lookout for Hawaii's famous Green Sea Turtles grazing at the bottom or floating at the surface. Head for the lush rainforest and cross through the scenic green landscape. Once you arrived at the waterfalls you can jump off the cliffs and then relax in the pools below. Don't forget your bathing suit and sunscreen.
IncludesKayak Snorkel Lunch and Snacks Guided Hike Tips Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise
- Tips will be collected before the trip for larger parties
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY