Maui: Whale Watching Tour from Kaanapali Beach9 Reviews
Embark on a whale watching tour from Kaanapali in the morning or the afternoon. Enjoy a complimentary on-board bar as well as breakfast or appetizers while searching for whales with an expert naturalist guide.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon whale watching tour, with food and drinks included on both excursions
- Embark on the only whale watching tour that boards directly on Kaanapali Beach
- Spot some humpback whales and learn about their behavior from an expert naturalist guide
DescriptionBoard the boat directly from the sand of Kaanapali Beach. Beach loading is perfectly safe and often time adds an element of fun and adventure to the tour. Be sure to wear shorts or pants that you can roll up to your knees. Your professional marine naturalist guide will share intriguing information and up-to-date facts about the local whale population. As you make your way across the waves, listen to 'Whale Songs' live on the ships' hydrophone. Humpback whales make their way to the warmer waters of the tropics during the winter breeding season, so sightings are very common throughout this time of year. While aboard, enjoy some delicious breakfast or afternoon appetizers while at sea, as well as complimentary cocktails from the open bar.
IncludesMarine naturalist guide Breakfast included in morning tour Appetizers included in afternoon tour Complimentary bar Hotel pickup and Drop-off Gratuities
- During days with rougher seas and high winds there is a chance you may get a little wet up to your knees
- It is recommended that you wear pants that you can roll up and avoid wearing long dresses and jeans when joining this tour
- Parking is located throughout Kaanapali Beach, but it can take up to 10 minutes to walk to meeting point. Please give yourself ample time to find parking in order to check-in 30 minutes prior to tour departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability