Maui: Zipline and Waterfall Hike
Experience an action-filled day of adventure where you'll discover the beautiful waterfalls of Maui. You will later end the day with ziplining on the lush slopes of Haleakala.
- Marvel at the scenery throughout a drive along the famous Hana Highway to a lush rainforest valley
- Explore private trails and 2 beautiful waterfalls
- Enjoy a 5 thrilling zip lines
DescriptionBegin the day with a drive along the famous Hana Highway to a lush rainforest valley, where your naturalist guide will lead you on scenic trails to 2 stunningly beautiful waterfalls. Whilst there you can take the opportunity to swim and jump in the clear pools beneath each waterfall. After some time spent enjoying the waterfalls, you will you take a break for a delicious lunch. Following a picturesque drive along some tranquil back roads, it will be time to enjoy a thrilling adventure at the first zip line course built in the U.S, the Haleakala Zipline. You will experience 5 thrilling zip lines, including the only “pendulum” zip line in the state, and an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge. At the conclusion of your experience, you will be returned to the tour meeting point.
IncludesBackpack, water, snacks, and lunch for the hike Water and zip-line gear for the zip line Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guests must be minimum age of 8 years old, children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids 16-17 can attend without an adult, provided a parent/guardian has signed their waiver
- Each person attending needs to sign a waiver and release form
- You must weight must be between 60–260 pounds for the zip line, you will be weighed at check-in
- Guests that are pregnant or have neck, back, knee, or joint injuries are not permitted to zip line
- You are not permitted to have been scuba diving within 24 hours before the tour due to the elevation of the zip-line course
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability