My Guide Website?
Oahu: 120-Mile Full-Day Circle Island Tour159 Reviews
See the many offerings of Oahu, from the South to the North Shore, on this 120-mile trip around the island. The tour includes a visit to the Waimea Valley, Haleiwa Town, and the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Explore historic Waimea Valley
- Enjoy a brief stop at Dole Plantation
- Relax at tranquil Byodo-In Temple
- Take photos at scenic Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
DescriptionThe popular Circle Island tour takes you on a scenic 120-mile trip around the beautiful island of Oahu. Enjoy a scenic drive along the slopes of Diamond Head and catch a view of some of Oahu’s most impressive homes in the Kahala area. The tour continues along the coastline to the famous Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, and Makapu’u Point. Get out that camera to capture the view of Windward Oahu from the scenic Nu’uanu Pali Lookout (subject to availability). Take a tram ride at Waimea Valley and swim in a waterfall-fed pool (weather permitting). A 'to go' lunch is included. Visit the Byodo-In Temple in the Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe, set against the majestic Ko’olau Mountains (admission included). Take a moment to meditate and take in the beautiful temple grounds, including traditional Japanese gardens and a koi pond. See the world-famous North Shore beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay, home to big wave surfing and surf competitions like the Vans Triple Crown of Surf. Enjoy a brief stop in quaint Haleiwa Town. Finally, stop at the Dole Plantation to read the information displays and presentations, as well as browse for gifts at the country store. This is sure to be an unforgettable Hawaiian experience.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from specific locations in the Waikiki area Professional guide Admission to Byodo-In temple Waimea Valley admission and tram ride
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and return provided from most Waikiki hotels
- Please select the nearest location to your hotel
- If you are staying outside the Waikiki area, please meet at the Ala Moana Hotel•
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on the vehicle
- Please contact the supplier 7 days before your tour for disability requests and special requests