My Guide Website?
Oahu: 2-Hour Historic Downtown Honolulu Scavenger Hunt1 Reviews
Explore Honolulu as you play an interactive city tour and scavenger hunt, letting your smartphone be your guide. Start out at Aloha Tower for a panoramic view then explore the heart of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your way through Honolulu solving clues and completing challenges
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets of Honolulu
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Play the Quest, see the sights and experience Honolulu in a whole new way
DescriptionTurn your visit to Honolulu into a giant board game. This interactive scavenger hunt combines the fun of The Amazing Race with a 2-hour sightseeing tour of Honolulu. Guided by a smartphone, make your way among well-known monuments and some often overlooked gems in this ocean town, solving clues and completing challenges. The adventure will begin with a breathtaking view from a tower high above the palms before leading you into the heart of the city to find the king, the royal palace of kings and queens, public art and the seat of the local government. Using a smartphone as “the guide” will allow you to start when you want and determine your own pace of play. Stop for some great vista views and snap a picture or two or grab some poi at a local restaurant. Why not, its your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group versus per person pricing, this city tour/ game will offer a great value to those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt (for 1 team)
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, the Quest is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time.
- Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- Bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and some paper and of course, a fully charged smartphone
- Points of interest on your Quest: Aloha Tower, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace and State Capitol