My Guide Website?
Oahu: 2-Hour Waikiki Scavenger Hunt7 Reviews
Discover Waikiki with an interactive city tour. Let your smartphone be your guide on this 2-hour tour solving clues and discovering the hidden gems of Waikiki.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic and cultural streets of Waikiki
- Make your way through Waikiki solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Waikiki in a whole new way
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn Waikiki into a giant game board? This interactive scavenger hunt combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a 2-hour sightseeing tour of Waikiki. Guided from any smart phone, you will make your way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure will begin at the water's edge with a visit to the king of surfing before heading to a 'King's Village.' You'll discover a celestial pool visited by a queen and explore two historic hotels. The tour will require approximately 1 mile of walking. Using a smart phone as “the guide” will allow you to start when you want and determine your own pace of play. Stop and take a picture with the “Duke” or take a stroll on the beach. Why not, its your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group versus per person pricing, this city tour/ game offers a great value for those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and of course, a fully charged smartphone
- Points of interest on you Quest: Duke Monument, King's Village, International Marketplace, Royal Hawaiian and Moana Surfrider