Oahu: 45-Minute Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off27 Reviews
Fly over some of Oahu's most cherished and secluded areas. Experience a unique blend of coast, city, and forest landscapes, sure to blow your mind with their beauty.
- Enjoy your helicopter tour around Oahu with doors on or off
- See some of the island's iconic landmarks such as Aloha Tower, Diamond Head, Makapu’u Lighthouse, Chinaman’s Hat, Sacred Falls and the Dole Plantation
- Soak up the beauty that is Waikiki beach, Hanauma Bay, Windward Coast, and Lanikai beach
- Experience history when you glide over Pearl Harbor and the inspiring USS Arizona Memorial
DescriptionThis helicopter adventure begins with a flight over the Honolulu Harbor. You’ll see the Aloha Tower, which has been welcoming ships into the harbor for nearly a century. As you soar down the coast you’ll go past the Waikiki beaches, looping around Diamond Head. Shortly, Maunalua Bay will open in front of your eyes, revealing the island's world-renowned reefs. Makapu’u Lighthouse will greet you after the rocky cliffs before you travel up Windward Coast. After you pass Lanikai Beach, you’ll see the appropriately named Chinaman’s Hat, an iconic monument of the island. But it’s not all beach and coastline on your tour. You’ll get a chance to experience the lush tropical landscapes of the Ka’a’awa Valley, where you'll see the beautiful Sacred Falls. On your homeward journey, catch sight of the Dole Pineapple Plantation and most impressively, you’ll get an emotional flyover of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. The top sights include: Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Makapu’u Lighthouse, Lanikai Beach, Chinaman’s Hat, Ka’a’awa Valley, Sacred Falls, and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
IncludesHelicopter tour around Oahu Live guided tour with commentary Straps and cases for cell phones Gratuities (optional)
- Intoxicated passengers will not fly; the operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated, and they will be charged in full When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter For each guest weighing 270 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft; this charge is equal to 50% off of the regular tour price and will be assessed after booking All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full-fare seat If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability