Oahu 60-Minute Helicopter Tour: Doors On or Off43 Reviews
This tour offers an unforgettable experience for anyone who chooses to ascend through the blue skies by chopper. You’ll have the pleasure of witnessing Hawaii's iconic attractions, magnificent views and crystal clear waters.
- Enjoy your helicopter tour around Oahu with doors on or off
- See spectacular island sights like North Shore's Banzai Pipeline, the Chinaman’s Hat, Makapu’u Lighthouse, the Sacred Falls, and Kaneohe Bay
- Fly over the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor
- Experience dazzling panoramas of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
DescriptionHop into the helicopter and be welcomed by the iconic Waikiki skyline, built upon the sought-after gold sand beaches. Fly past the National Natural Monument, Diamond Head, and round the volcanic cliffs to Makapu’u Lighthouse, which hosts the largest lens of all US-based lighthouses. Navigate your way up Windward Coast, and see views of Ko’olau Mountains sitting prominently in the distance. Pass over the heavenly Lanikai Beach and its gorgeous coral formations, and see why Kaneohe Bay is regarded as one of the most scenic locations on Earth. Gliding past the Chinaman’s Hat, which sits just off the east coast of Oahu, and notice the Ka’a’awa Valley. The historic home to previous Kings of the island precedes the lush rainforest terrain surround the Sacred Falls. After that, you’ll head to the North Shore. Have a peek out at the world’s best surfing talent at the Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Loop back towards home, and get a glance of the Dole Plantation, home to some of the world’s juiciest pineapples. Last, but certainly not least, you’ll slowly pass over Pearl Harbor, home to the USS Arizona Memorial, a tranquil end to the tour.
IncludesHelicopter tour around Oahu Live guided tour commentary Straps and cases provided for cell phones at base Gratuities (optional)
- Intoxicated passengers will not fly; the operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated, and they will be charged in full When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter For each guest weighing 270 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft; this charge is equal to 50% off of the regular tour price and will be assessed after booking All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full-fare seat If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability