Oahu: Authentic Hawaiian Sailing Adventure to Mokuluas3 Reviews
Sail Kailua heading to Na Mokulua where we’ll explore the island. Discover the sea life such as parrot fish and sea turtles. On the island, hike over to the Queen's Bath to take a plunge into the natural salt-water pool.
- Immerse yourself in true Hawaiian culture with local guides
- Discover crystal-clear waters with local sea life
- Explore the island and take a dive in the Queen's Bath
DescriptionSail Kailua with local watermen on the wa’a (canoe) while learning about its history and cultural significance to Hawaiian and Polynesian cultures. You will be given the opportunity to explore the ecosystem as you discover the coral reefs of Kailua with honu and other native species of fish. Enjoy the views of the Ko’olau range surrounding us as your guides tell the mo’olelo (stories) of various Ahupua’a (land divisions) that make up Kailua and the Ka Iwi coastline. Watch as the indigenous seabirds such as ‘Iwa (Great Frigate) and ‘Ua‘u kani (Wedge-tail Shearwter) fly close by. On Mokulua Nui, hike to the Queen’s Bath for a truly spectacular view. Back on the beach, taste some local treats, relax, and simply take in the serenity of the isolated beach.
IncludesGuided tour to Mokulua Islands with local guides Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel) Lifejacket Dry bags Cold water and juice Tips
- You will get wet! Wear a swimsuit and comfortable clothing.
- We will provide dry bags to put your things in. However, we can not guarantee your items will stay dry. • The sun is strong, especially out on the water. Remember to bring sun protection such as a hat, sunblock and sunglasses.
- Reef shoes or sandals are highly suggested for walking over rocks.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability