My Guide Website?
Oahu: Deluxe USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Multimedia Tour
Book the NPS's multimedia, self-paced tour for your visit to the USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu. Enjoy the experience with host Jamie Lee Curtis, historians, and Real Pearl Harbor survivors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse into the history of Pearl Harbor with video stories of survivors
- Be transported back to the time of the actual attack on December 7, 1945
- Pay your respects at the resting place of those who died during the attack
- Get the only official National Park Service tour for the USS Arizona Memorial
- Enjoy a more intimate glimpse into the Visitor Center with 29 narrated stops
DescriptionTake a self-guided multimedia narrated tour of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial and the USS Arizona Memorial. With your smartphone rental and guide, learn about the attack that changed the Pacific forever as you go through the Visitor Center, the boat shuttle, and the USS Arizona Memorial. Explore the Visitor Center’s 2 world-class museums and then follow the shoreline for the incredible 'Path of Attack Tour.” Hosted by actress Jamie Lee Curtis, actual Pearl Harbor survivors, and the National Park Service historians, this in-depth multimedia tour offers 29 stops. Interact with over 4 hours of multimedia content at your own pace and learn about the attack on Pearl Harbor that launched the US into World War II. If you have reserved a boat ticket out to the USS Arizona Memorial, benefit from several narration stops while there. With no escorted tours allowed at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, this official guide by the National Park Service offers a more engaging and enriching Pearl Harbor experience.
IncludesMultimedia narrated self-paced tour Smartphone rental Complimentary earbuds
- Please reserve your boat tickets and access to the USS Arizona Memorial online at www.recreation.gov