My Guide Website?
Oahu: Dolphin Watching with Lunch and Ocean Sports33 Reviews
Join a tour to watch wild dolphins in the beautiful waters of Hawaii. Snorkel with the diverse marine life on the West Coast of Oahu and remember this bucket list experience for a lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Watch wild dolphins from the comfort of a boat and learn about these beautiful creatures
- Take part in water activities like stand-up paddling, kayaking, and snorkeling
- Enjoy entertainment including a Hula dance and traditional 'E Ho Mai' ceremony
- Snorkel in pristine waters with sea life such as turtles, fish, and more
- Learn from professional and knowledgeable guides while relaxing on the boat
DescriptionDiscover what more than 300,000 guests have experienced and share an unforgettable encounter with dolphins in their natural Hawaii habitat on Oahu's west shore. Take a cruise along the stunning west coast of Oahu, and take in views of wild spinner dolphins in crystal clear ocean waters. Participate in a traditional Hawaiian ceremony and snorkel with tropical fish and sea turtles. Relax and enjoy the trip while trained guides, lifesavers, and free divers make sure everyone is safe and comfortable in the water. Enjoy included access to kayaks and SUP boards or relax on the boat after snorkeling, and be entertained with hula dancing and ukulele performances from staff or as they answer questions on Hawaiian culture and history.
IncludesSnorkeling gear Bento lunch (choice of turkey sandwich, peanut butter Jelly, and spinach wrap) with a bag of chips)
- *Please note that the tour schedule and inclusions are subject to change due to ocean, traffic, and weather conditions *Please note that Infants under 2 are not allowed due to the safety reason.