My Guide Website?
Oahu: Doors-Off Circle Island Helicopter Experience
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, this trip is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views and also get a glimpse of history on a doors-off helicopter.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the beautiful Kaliuwa'a (Sacred Falls)
- Marvel at beautiful natural sites such as Ka'a'awa Valley
- Discover historical sites like Pearl Harbor from above
- Experience riding in a helicopter with all the doors off
DescriptionCovering the island of O‘ahu from above, this is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by a doors-off helicopter. You'll see incredible aerial views, starting with a glimpse of history as you fly over Pearl Harbor, WWII Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next, soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and the iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before seeing Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat), and take a peek into “Jurassic Park” — or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand-foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is a stunning view and is accessible only by air. Then you’ll see the Polynesian Cultural Center, Turtle Bay Resort, and world-famous surfing spots of the North Shore: Sunset, Pipeline, Waimea Bay, and more. As you round Ka‘ena Point you get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious white sand beaches such as Yokohama, Mākaha, and Pōka‘i lace the coast. Historic Mākaha Valley comes into view on the return back to Ko‘olina.
IncludesApproximately 1 hour and 15 minutes total air tour flight time in an MD500 helicopter Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group Round-trip ground transportation from the Kapolei West O‘ahu Resort Area
- Dark colored shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs
- You must show photo ID at check-in
- If you or anyone in your party require assistance getting in or out of the aircraft you must contact the local partner. Participants must take at least 3 steps up a step ladder
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests (as a result, significant differences between passenger weights given at booking and scaled passenger weights at check-in can cause flight delays and will result in additional fees or cancellation at full cost)
- All passengers are required to be weighed at check-in
- Please do not bring hats, selfie/GoPro sticks, tablets/iPads or loose items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$549.40Book Now!