My Guide Website?
Oahu: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 40+ Experiences37 Reviews
Save up to 50%* at top attractions with the Oahu Go City All-Inclusive Pass. Enjoy free entry to 40+ top experiences in Oahu including the Polynesian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor sights, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy free admission to over 40 top attractions, tours, and activities in Oahu
- Choose from a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7-day-pass to use over a two-week period
- Get instant delivery of your Oahu All-Inclusive Pass on your phone or to print
- Select 1 premium activity with a 3 or more days pass
- Use the free digital guide to help you decide what to do and where to go
DescriptionThe Oahu All-Inclusive Pass gets you free admission to the island's top activities, attractions, and tours, offering the ultimate in convenience, savings, and flexibility. Choose between a 1- to 7-day pass at a low, pre-paid price and pay nothing at the gate. Save up to 50%* compared to full retail admission prices. The more you do, the more you save. When you buy a 3-, 4-, 5-, or 7-day pass, you’ll also receive free admission to one premium activity. Simply check your digital guide on the Go City app for any instructions, including how to make advanced reservations for selected activities, then show your pass on your mobile device (or in printed format) at each attraction for admission. Premium Activities (3+ day pass-holders can choose 1): • Moana Splash Luau • Makani Catamaran Sunset Sail with Drinks • Private Group Surf Lesson (for 2+) • Circle Island Tour: Hidden Gems, Byodo-In Temple & Turtle Spotting • Day trip: North Shore & Pineapple Farm Tour Farm Tour • Sea Life Park: Dolphin Aloha + Hawaiian Reef Encounter + Admission Included activities, attractions, and tours with the Oahu All-Inclusive Pass (for all pass durations): Cultural and Historic Sights • Polynesian Cultural Center • Battleship Missouri Memorial • Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum • USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour • Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum • Bishop Museum • Iolani Palace • Honolulu Museum of Art • Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours and Cruises • Makani Catamaran Sail • Secret Island Beach Activities at Kualoa Ranch (choice of 1 Kualoa Ranch activity per day) • Ocean Voyage Adventure at Kualoa Ranch • Kualoa Ranch: Fruit & Farm Tour • Malama Experience at Kualoa Ranch • Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour • Guided Hike on the North Shore • North Shore Soap Factory Tour • Waikiki Cruise with Snorkeling (2-hours) Outdoors • Diamond Head Hike: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike • Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike • Makapuu Lighthouse & Halona Blowhole Tour • Waimea Valley • Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii including Da Flowrider • Sea Life Park Hawaii • 3-Hour Kayak or SUP Rental (choice of 1) • Waikiki: Sunset Beach Yoga • Full-day snorkel rental near Hanauma Bay • Shoreline Fishing Experience on the North Shore • Hawaiian Style Rentals: Bike Rentals or 3-Hour Moped Rental (choice of 1 rental per day) • Coconut Palm Basket Weaving on Sunset Beach • Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach • Waikiki Surfboard Rental • Workshop: Learn to Dance with Fire • Lyon Arboretum Please note attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including instructions before you go. *Savings based on sample itineraries on Go City website.
IncludesFree admissions to over 40 top attractions, activities, and tours in Oahu Choice of 1 Premium Activity (for 3+ day passes only) Gift-shop and upgrade discounts at selected attractions Free guide on the Go City app has everything you need to plan your visit
- Passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. Once activated, you have 14 days to use the number of days your pass is valid for. For example, if you have a 3-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday morning, your pass is valid for the rest of Monday and 2 additional calendar days over 2 weeks. You don't have to use it on consecutive days. Please note a “day” is based on a calendar day, not a 24-hour period
- Some attractions may be unavailable, have reduced hours, or require advanced reservations. Please check the digital guide and attraction websites for the most up-to-date information. Make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- Your pass(es) will be instantly delivered to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR coded pass along with the digital guide