My Guide Website?
Oahu: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 40+ Experiences15 Reviews
Save up to 60% on attraction entry with the Oahu Go City All-Inclusive Pass. Enjoy free entry to 40+ top experiences in Oahu including the Polynesian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor sights, and more.
- Enjoy free admission to over 40 top attractions, tours, and activities in Oahu
- Choose from a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7-day-pass to use over a two-week period
- Get instant delivery of your Oahu All-Inclusive Pass on your phone or to print
- Select 1 premium activity with a 3 or more days pass, from a choice of 8
- Use the free digital guide to help you decide what to do and where to go
DescriptionThe Oahu All-Inclusive Pass provides free admission to the island's top activities, attractions, and tours, offering the ultimate in convenience, savings, and flexibility. Choose between a 1- to 7-day pass at a low, pre-paid price and pay nothing at the gate. Save up to 60% compared to full retail admission prices. The more you do, the more you save. When you buy a 3-, 4-, 5-, or 7-day pass, you’ll also receive free admission to one premium activity. Simply check your digital guide for any instructions, including how to make advanced reservations for selected activities, then show your pass on your mobile device or in printed format at each attraction for admission. Included activities, attractions, and tours with the Oahu All-Inclusive Pass (for all pass durations): Cultural and Historic Sights • Polynesian Cultural Center • Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor • Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum at Pearl Harbor • USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor • Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum • Bishop Museum • Iolani Palace • Honolulu Museum of Art • Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours and Cruises • Makani Catamaran Sail • Secret Island Beach Activities at Kualoa Ranch (choice of 1 Kualoa Ranch activity per day) • Ocean Voyage Adventure at Kualoa Ranch (choice of 1 Kualoa Ranch activity per day) • Aloha Aina Tour at Kualoa Ranch (choice of 1 Kualoa Ranch activity per day) • Malama Experience at Kualoa Ranch (choice of 1 Kualoa Ranch activity per day) • Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour (including tickets to Arizona Memorial) • Guided Hike on the North Shore • North Shore Soap Factory Tour • Taste of Hawaii: two bars of delicious Manoa Chocolate Outdoors • Diamond Head Hike: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike • Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike • Makapuu Lighthouse & Halona Blowhole: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike • Waimea Valley • Wet ‘n Wild Hawaii including Da Flowrider • Sea Life Park Hawaii • 3-Hour Kayak Rental • Stand Up Paddle Board 3-Hour Rental • Full-day snorkel rental near Hanauma Bay • SUP Morning Yoga by Yoga Floats • Morning Yoga under the Palms • Shoreline Fishing Experience on the North Shore • 8-Hour Bike Rental (choice of 1 rental per day) • 3-Hour Moped Rental (choice of 1 rental per day) • 3-Hour E-Bike Rental (choice of 1 rental per day) • Coconut Palm Basket Weaving on Sunset Beach • Shell Pendant Making on Sunset Beach • Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach • Lyon Arboretum • Waikiki Surfboard Rental Premium Activities (3+ day passes only) (choose 1): • Makani Catamaran Sunset Sail with Drinks • Private Group Surf Lesson (for 2+) • Hidden Gems, Byodo-In Temple & Turtle spotting • North Shore Dole Pineapple Farm Tour • Moana Splash Luau + Sea Life Park Admission • Dolphin Aloha + Hawaiian Reef Encounter + Sea Life Park Admission Please note attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including instructions before you go.
IncludesFree admissions to over 40 top attractions, activities, and tours in Oahu Choice of 1 Premium Activity (for 3+ day passes only) Gift-shop and upgrade discounts at selected attractions Free digital guide to help you plan your visits
- Passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. Once activated, you have 14 days to use the number of days your pass is valid for. For example, if you have a 3-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday morning, your pass is valid for the rest of Monday and 2 additional calendar days over 2 weeks. You don't have to use it on consecutive days. Please note a “day” is based on a calendar day, not a 24-hour period
- Some attractions may be unavailable, have reduced hours, or require advanced reservations. Please check the digital guide and attraction websites for the most up-to-date information. Make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- Your pass(es) will be instantly delivered to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR coded pass along with the digital guide