My Guide Website?
Oahu: Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour5 Reviews
A private sightseeing tour visiting the landmark sites and hidden gems normally not seen by visitors on Oahu. An experienced guide will share the island's history, geology, and culture during this five-hour tour.
- Visit landmark sites and hidden locations known to locals
- Experience Hawaii from a local nature guide
- Learn about Hawaiian geology, rich history, and traditions
- See dramatic sea cliffs, isolated beaches, tropical rainforests and majestic mountains
- Bring a camera or mobile phones to best capture the beauty of Oahu
DescriptionA 'no rush' private tour which is customized for you, your family and friends. You will be hosted by an experienced guide who knows the island including, it's history, culture, flora and wildlife. They will love to share all of it with you. Because your tour will be customized for your group, you will be taken to some of the sights and locations that will work best within your half day (5 hour) tour. Then, you will be offered an itinerary, with special requests being honored. The itineraries vary with each tour, some suggested spots include Lanai Point, Halona Blowhole, Sandy's Beach, Makapu'u, Pali Lookout, and the Byodo-in Temple. Your tour starts with pick-up at a time of your choosing. As you drive to the different locations, you are more than welcome to stop if you see something interesting along the way, such as a Hawaiian monk seal who just happens to be basking on the beach or a rainbow on the horizon. This is both a flexible and a visual road trip with every day providing different sights to see. For half day tours, you will usually stop at between 5-7 locations. Time spent at each location is up to you, with no rush to move on with the tour until you feel ready. You will visit scenic and historic sites and will also be able to stop for a snack and/or lunch if you desire.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Experienced guide Water Entrance fees
- Please wear a hat, sunscreen and good walking shoes Let us know if we need to install a child seat for children 6 and under