Oahu: Magnum P.I. Helicopter Experience from Turtle Bay
Fly over the island of Oahu in a model MD500 helicopter, a Magnum P.I. replica. This scenic flight tour will show you all of the island’s highlights where the Magnum P.I. was filmed. You will also fly to Sacred Falls, a waterfall only accessible by air.
- Fly in a model MD500, a Magnum P.I. replica helicopter as you see all the iconic sights of the show
- Exclusive access to fly over Kaliuwa‘a, known as 'Sacred Falls' - this waterfall is only accessible by helicopter!
- Soar down low along the shores of Waikīkī to see bright white sand and gorgeous palm trees from above
DescriptionDiscover the island of O‘ahu from above and see all of the highlights of the famous show, Magnum P.I. Take in stunning views of the fabled North Shore, fly over Pearl Harbor, the iconic Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head), and gain exclusive access to Kaliuwa‘a, better known as 'Sacred Falls', a 1000-foot waterfall only accessible by air. In addition to these stunning sights, you'll have the unique opportunity to relive the 80s—this helicopter tour is the only flight with the exact replica of Magnum, P.I.’s Chopper, the MD500. You'll fly the same thrilling route seen in the opening sequence of Magnum, P.I., taking you offshore above the ocean as you cruise past the iconic shores of Waikīkī. Make the most of your trip by bringing your camera, and get ready to take a lot of photos! The scenic flight tour will boast giant waterfalls, famous scenes from Magnum PI, and more.
IncludesApproximately 1 hour total flight time in MD500 helicopter All window seats Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group Hotel pickup and drop-off Camera Gratuities
- Drive time from Waikiki is approximately 1.5 hours
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests. As a result, significant differences between passenger weights given at booking and scaled passenger weights at check-in can cause flight delays and will result in additional fees or cancellation at full cost. All guests are required to be weighed at the time of check-in.
- Dark-colored shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs
- In order to get in and out of the aircraft, there is a 3-step ladder
- Helicopter holds 2 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, this will only be offered as a private tour
- If you feel ill, please postpone your flight, staff may check your temperature
- Children under 12 years of age are not able to sit next to an open door
- Guests aged 5 years and older are required to wear a protective face mask
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability