My Guide Website?
Oahu: Manoa Falls Hike and Tour2 Reviews
Hike the Manoa Falls Trail and explore Oahu on a day trip from Waikiki. Wander through lush forests to reach a cascading waterfall and sightsee local spots around the North Shore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel worlds away trekking through a lush tropical forest to a scenic waterfall
- Make your way to local spots on Oahu's east side and the island's North Shore
- Be on the look out for sea turtles and monk seals as you walk along the beach
- Have the opportunity to try a tasty Hawaiian-style meal at a shrimp truck
- Take in views of the island's striking landscape and shorelines of paradise
DescriptionFind yourself at Manoa Falls after hiking through a tropical forest and enjoy a tour of Oahu on this day trip from Waikiki. Stop at scenic beaches and see wildlife before visiting a historic Hawaiian town and macadamia nut farm. Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Waikiki. Relax in an air-conditioned vehicle as you drive towards the starting point of your hike. Trek through the vibrant green forest and be stunned as you approach the towering Manoa Falls. Return to your vehicle and rest as you make your way to the east side of Oahu. Stop at scenic locations and idyllic beaches before making a lunch break at a beloved shrimp truck (at your own expense). From lunch, head towards the North Shore to look out for local wildlife, like sea turtles and monk seals. During your search, stop at the only working macadamia nut farm in a historic Hawaiian town before your return to Waikiki.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Guide Manoa Falls Trail hike Macadamia nut farm visit
- The tour duration may be affected by traffic conditions, let the activity provider know if you need to return to Waikiki by a specific time