Oahu: North Shore & Sacred Falls Waterfall Helicopter Tour3 Reviews
Discover the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s best valleys and waterfalls by helicopter. You'll see wonderful sights that are totally inaccessible by car on this thrilling 1.5-hour adventure.
- Fly over the iconic 1000-foot waterfall, Kaliuwa‘a, better known as 'Sacred Falls'
- Soar across the Ko‘olau Mountains and take in the gorgeous views of Hawaii's rainforest
- Visit Kāne‘ohe Bay, the largest sheltered body of water in the Hawaiian Islands, known for its giant sandbars and crystal clear waters
- Take in the epic views of surf breaks and white sand beaches at the famous North Shore
- End your tour flying above Pearl Harbor National Historic Site and get a shot of the USS Arizona Memorial as you fly overhead
DescriptionExplore the Oahu's valleys and waterfalls on this scenic flight tour. Discover aerial views of the 1000-foot Kaliuwa‘a waterfall, better known as 'Sacred Falls', which is only accessible by air. Here, you will fly over incredible cliffs, powerful streams and waterfalls which have been closed to the public since 1999. Take in the dramatic ridgelines of the Ko‘olau Mountains, and see the views of places completely inaccessible by car. In addition, your aerial expedition will take you above Kāne‘ohe Bay known for miles of sandbars and crystal clear waters. End your tour at the fabled North Shore to catch the surf breaks. Here, you will see world-famous beaches and maybe even see surfers gliding across the tops of waves.
IncludesApproximately 40 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter All window seats Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group Hotel pickup/drop-off Camera Gratuities
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure the safety of all guests. As a result, significant differences between passenger weights given at booking and scaled passenger weights at check-in can cause flight delays and will result in additional fees or cancellation at full cost. All guests are required to be weighed at time of check-in.
- Dark colored-shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs.
- Participants must take at least 3 steps up a step ladder to enter and exit the aircraft.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability