Oahu: Premium Waikiki 64-passenger Submarine Tour10 Reviews
Dive 100 feet below the surface and experience Waikiki’s marine mysteries. This dive site is located within view of iconic Diamond Head and is frequented by green sea turtles, sharks, yellow tangs, eels and many other species of underwater marine life!
- Experience a unique oceanic adventure in the world’s largest recreational submarine
- See real marine life up close
- Learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting sunken shipwrecks and airplanes
DescriptionThis Premium Submarine Tour is a highly popular underwater adventure! Climb aboard Atlantis XIV, the world's largest hi-tech passenger submarine which holds a whopping 64 passengers -- that's 16 more people compared to the smaller 48-passenger submarines! Being in a submarine and descending to 100 feet underwater is an adventure in itself. You will also get to see real marine life up close. The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting sunken shipwrecks, airplanes and other artificial reefs. Atlantis has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. If you haven't been to the bottom of the ocean before, this tour is a 'must do!' The Atlantis Premium Submarine Tour takes place aboard the world's largest hi-tech 64-passenger submarine! The large submarine offers an enhanced amount of personal space and large viewports. Please note that the 10:00 AM tour will be in Japanese.
IncludesComplimentary round-trip transportation from select Waikiki hotels Underwater submarine ride over coral reef and shipwrecks Narrations throughout tour (languages available: English, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean) Snacks are not included on this tour Gratuities
- Children must be a minimum of 36 inches (92 cm) in height to ride the submarine
- Children's tickets apply to children ages 12 and under
- Each guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 7-step ladder into and out of the submarine
- Food and beverages will not be provided on this tour.
- Please note that the 10:00AM tour will be in Japanese.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability