My Guide Website?
Oahu: Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise with A Guide5 Reviews
Explore Oahu's south coast on a private catamaran cruise with a guide, snorkels, and floatation gear. See Waikiki and Diamond Head from the water and cruise with the waves as you watch the sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the sun on your skin as you take in views of the south coast of Oahu
- Relax with friends or family as you ride in comfort on a private catamaran
- Discover a new offshore perspective of Waikiki beach and Diamond Head
- Jump in the tropical waters to swim or snorkel with the gear provided
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, sea turtles, monk seals, and whales in season
- Soak in the beautiful Hawaiian sunset as you cruise with the waves
DescriptionDiscover Oahu with a guide on a private catamaran sunset cruise. Head to Diamond Head to spot marine wildlife and cruise past Waikiki. Jump into the turquoise waters to swim or snorkel with the gear provided or relax in the cabin with your own music playing via the onboard Bluetooth sound system. Depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor and make your way up the coastline to the iconic Diamond Head. Take your time and stop along the way if you spot any sea turtles, spinner dolphins, or whales (January to March). Marvel at these sea animals in their natural habitat. Move onward to take in striking views of the deep blue ocean and the lush south coast of the island. Once at the top of the route, discover a calm anchorage to relax at. Dive into the water to snorkel and swim or just dip your toes in the water as you soak in this relaxing end to the day. Best of all, make the most of your private charter by playing your own music on the catamaran's speakers and bring any drinks and food you would like to enjoy during your time at sea. Learn about the island's history and culture from your local guides as they share their knowledge, passion, and skill en route. Head back to the harbor as you watch the sun set in the sea.
Includes30 feet private power catamaran Captain and crew Local guide Snorkel equipment Floatation gear Shaded cabin seating Bluetooth sound system Iced down cooler
- This tour will take place rain or shine Snorkeling is a physically strenuous activity Jackets are good to stay warm after the sun goes down