My Guide Website?
Oahu: Sunrise & Full-Day Island Photo Tour with Small Group3 Reviews
Tour begins with a magnificent sunrise on the Ko’olau side of the island. Sunrise at the ocean's edge. We stop at 12 different locations around the island visiting historic landmarks and hidden scenic spots for capturing stunning photos.
- Visit dramatic vistas along the East Side of O'ahu
- See the Hawaiian Green Sea turtle haul out on the beach
- Enjoy the famous North Shore food trucks
- Capture great photos with your mobile phone or camera
- Learn pro tips for getting color and detail in your photos in a small group
- Discover the largest banyan tree on the island
- Learn Hawaiian history, culture and geology from nature guide
- Photograph the sandy beach selected as #1 in US by Dr. Beach
DescriptionAn experienced guide will pick you up at the Waikiki location and then head to the east side of the island for sunrise. On the day of the tour there are 4 different locations to choose from depending on the season. This small group tour (limited to 7 people) brings together the Sunrise Tour’s first stop and the best of the Island Tour. After sunrise there is a stop for a quick breakfast at a local bakery before heading to the North Shore. Along the way learn about Hawaiian history, culture and geology from a nature guide. Each location stop is dramatically different from the the others. Locations include landmark sites and hidden scenic areas along the windward coastline and in the Ko’olau mountains. Each day is different depending on season and weather. There is a lunch stop (no-host) on the famous North Shore. Experienced photo guides lead small groups on this visual road trip adventure. Guides assist or teach basic photography skills with any camera or smart phone. Although this is a photo tour you do not have to be a photographer to enjoy the tour. All skills are welcome. Many people only bring their smart phones. Any experienced photographer will appreciate the unique locations. During the day there are twelve stops allowing you to enjoy and capture the beauty of Hawaii. Locations include lava rock beaches, sandy beaches, vistas, lookouts, Hawaiian temples, mountains, off-shore islands, 150-year-old banyan tree, surfing beaches and a good chance to see the Hawaiian monk seal or green sea turtle. Heading back to Waikiki we see the Wailua coffee farm and miles of pineapple fields. At the end of the tour guests will have experienced the best of O’ahu scenic spots, learned about Hawaiian history and culture, eaten at highly rated local’s restaurants or trucks, and captured the beauty of Oahu in stunning photographs.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off in Waikiki Experienced nature and photo guide Water Entrance fees Tripods
- Adults and children 10 years and over
- Light walking • You will stop for a quick breakfast after the sunrise, and lunch later in the day