My Guide Website?
Oahu: USS Arizona Memorial and City Highlights Tour21 Reviews
Travel back in time on your trip to Honolulu with a visit to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. Then, see the city's famous landmarks and historical locations on a guided highlights tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Pearl Harbor Tour with USS Arizona Memorial
- From Honolulu: Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- South Maui: Whale Watching Cruise Aboard Calypso
- Kauai: Allerton Garden Guided Group Walking Tour
- Visit 1 of Oahu’s must-see locations, Pearl Harbor
- Ride a boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Watch a documentary film about Pearl Harbor
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Honolulu's famous landmarks
DescriptionMeet your guide then travel to 1 of Oahu’s must-see locations, Pearl Harbor. Immerse yourself in history and learn about the events that took place here which propelled the United States into World War 2. Take a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and watch a fascinating documentary film about the event. There’s also time to explore the 2 onsite museums and shop for souvenirs at the gift shop. Afterwards, enjoy a panoramic tour of Honolulu and see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
IncludesTransportation to/from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tickets for the documentary film and ferry boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Please note, bags of any kind or other items that offer concealment are not permitted at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or the USS Arizona Memorial. Bag storage is available outside the main gate for a fee of $5.00 per bag
- Admission for the USS Missouri Battleship is not included in the tour
- Permitted items are wallets, cameras, cell phones, and bottled water