Oahu: USS Arizona Memorial and City Highlights Tour2 Reviews
Travel back in time on your trip to Honolulu with a visit to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. Then, see the city's famous landmarks and historical locations on a guided highlights tour.
- Visit 1 of Oahu’s must-see locations, Pearl Harbor
- Ride a boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Watch a documentary film about Pearl Harbor
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Honolulu's famous landmarks
DescriptionMeet your guide then travel to 1 of Oahu’s must-see locations, Pearl Harbor. Immerse yourself in history and learn about the events that took place here which propelled the United States into World War 2. Take a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and watch a fascinating documentary film about the event. There’s also time to explore the 2 onsite museums and shop for souvenirs at the gift shop. Afterwards, enjoy a panoramic tour of Honolulu and see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
IncludesTransportation to/from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tickets for the documentary film and ferry boat to the USS Arizona Memorial Food and drinks Gratuities Admission for the USS Missouri Battleship
- Please note, bags of any kind or other items that offer concealment are not permitted at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or the USS Arizona Memorial. Bag storage is available outside the main gate for a fee of $5.00 per bag
- Permitted items are wallets, cameras, cell phones, and bottled water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY