Oahu: Waikiki and Diamond Head Guided Hoverboard Tour
Explore from beautiful Waikiki to the scenic oceanfront cliffs of Diamond Head on an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard. This tour is a faster ride with less history and culture and without audio headsets.
- Marvel at the panoramic ocean views from Diamond Head lookout and perhaps spot some whales in the winter months.
- Take control of your self-balancing all-terrain hoverboard and glide over sand, dirt, grass, and sidewalks of Waikiki.
- Follow your expert guide to the scenic highlights away from Waikiki's crowds.
- Enjoy many wonderful photo opportunities along the all-terrain route.
DescriptionMeet your guide and learn to hoverboard in front of the Honolulu Zoo. With a little practice, controlling the hoverboard becomes intuitive and you’ll be ready to set off on your 2-hour sightseeing adventure. This faster tour focuses more on the excitement of riding, fun facts, and beautiful photo opportunities than other signature tours by the same local partner. Hover past the Honolulu Aquarium, neoclassical War memorial, Historic Kapiolani Bandstand, massive banyan trees, charming cottages, outrigger canoes off Kaimana Beach, 100 ft tall palm tree groves, secluded beach parks, and popular surfing & snorkeling spots. Ride through an alley of exceptional ironwood trees and stop to take a profile pic worthy photo at Diamond Heads most photogenic location. Learn about the area when you stop to rest at a quiet local beach park and then enjoy the historic French Tutor cottages near the Gold Coast and glide up past the Diamond Head lighthouse to take in views from the ocean cliffs. On the ride back along the boardwalk at the end of the tour, enjoy breathtaking views of Waikiki.
IncludesAll-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard to use Training and safety tutorial Expert guide Small group tour (maximum of 6 guests). Helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver for anyone under 18 years old.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability