My Guide Website?
Oahu: Waikiki Beach Eco-Friendly Whale Watching Cruise73 Reviews
Discover the Humpback whales who migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii on a catamaran cruise. See these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat in an eco-friendly cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the joy of seeing humpback whales frolick and swim in their natural habitat
- Experience the beautiful Waikiki coastline while sailing on a luxury catamaran
- Spot humpback whales or cruise again for free on a trip of same or lesser value
- Sail on a double-deck catamaran and enjoy stunning views from a viewing platform
DescriptionEnjoy a catamaran tour departing from Kewalo Basin Harbor and discover Humpback whales frolicking in their natural habitat on this cruise. Discover the Hawaiian Islands and enjoy snacks and drinks as you sail. Explore the shores of the main Hawaiian Islands, which are a favorite destination for humpback whales. See families of whales breach the water's surface, a spectacular sight to behold. As you ride along the waves, enjoy sodas, cookies, and chips as you watch for the whales. Enjoy the views from the double-deck power catamaran, a great vantage point for whale watching.
IncludesUnlimited soda, juice, and water Catamaran cruise
- If no whales are spotted during the tour, you can reschedule another cruise for free