Pearl Harbor Premium Tour with Pick-Up from Waikiki10 Reviews
This premium tour features all the monuments within Pearl Harbor, Punchbowl National Cemetery and downtown Honolulu aboard the finest mini-buses on Oahu.
- Explore firsthand the world’s greatest battleship, the USS Missouri
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard a Navy vessel to the USS Arizona Memorial for a narrated boat tour to the monument
- Visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
DescriptionThe Premium tour features a guided tour with skip-the-line access to Pearl Harbor, Punchbowl National Cemetery and a tour of downtown Honolulu. The luxury mini-buses make touring exceptional – with comforts like USB ports for charging tech, LED interior and exterior lighting to illuminate the way, frame-less passenger windows for unobstructed views and a stunning panoramic front viewing window. Retractable seat belts and smooth air-ride suspension make the ride a true pleasure. Viisit Honolulu’s top attractions including a skip-the-line entrance to Pearl Harbor. Travel by air-conditioned coach as a guide narrates the history behind all of the important sites that you pass, including the famous USS Arizona Memorial and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery. At the site, you will have access to USS Arizona's audio-guide, where you board a Navy Vessel for a boat tour to the USS Arizona Memorial. Afterwards, enjoy a tour through downtown Honolulu, making stops at the King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church and more. Included in this tour is convenient pick-up and drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
IncludesConvenient roundtrip transportation throughout Waikiki Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Battleship Missouri official guided tour Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetary Breakfast and lunch Unlimited supply of bottled water Exclusive Pearl Harbor souvenir booklet Official Pearl Harbor tote bag Gratuities
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks and diaper bags. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving
- Due to ceremonies on December 7 each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and this tour does not operate as usual on that date
- Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the 'structural integrity of the facility.' Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. Updates will be monitored from the National Park Service and the supplier will advise when normal operations resume.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability