My Guide Website?
South Maui: 4th of July Fireworks Harbor Cruise by Catamaran2 Reviews
Celebrate Independence Day aboard a three-deck catamaran, complete with music, drinks, and appetizers. Cruise the Lahaina Harbor for an exclusive view of the evening's fireworks show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the vibrantly colored fireworks lighting up the sky and water
- Savor two alcoholic drinks of your choice and accompanying appetizers
- Snap a photo of the picturesque Lahaina harbor
- Enjoy the front-row view of the fireworks from your own seat on the catamaran
- Mingle, socialize, and dance with fellow party-goers while listening to music
DescriptionFeast your eyes on stunning 4th of July fireworks while sailing the Lahaina harbor. Great for groups of friends, couples, or a combination of both, this evening party cruise is complete with alcoholic beverages, heavy pupu's (appetizers), and music, offering you a lively Independence Day experience. After boarding the catamaran in Ma'alaea Harbor, enjoy two refreshing cocktails, beers, or wines while snacking on light appetizers, chatting with your fellow cruise guests, or dancing to the music. As you approach Lahaina Harbor, get ready for the vibrant fireworks that light up the sky and surrounding water. Choose a seat on one of the three available decks, all with excellent vantage points, and take in the explosive show before sailing back to Ma'alaea Harbor.
IncludesCatamaran cruise 2 alcoholic drinks Appetizers 4th of July fireworks show Soda, juice, and water
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew