Waikiki Beach: 1-Hour Hoverboarding Intro Tour2 Reviews
Get a taste of effortless exploration on an all-terrain, self-balancing Hoverboard. Learn how to ride, then take in East Waikiki's scenic highlights with your expert guide in a small group, stopping for photos and commentary at stunning viewpoints.
- Learn to ride and take control of an all-terrain, self-balancing hoverboard
- Explore the beautifully landscaped Kapiolani Park
- Hover over sand, dirt trails, sidewalks, grassy areas, and along beachfront boardwalks with stunning views
- Learn some fun facts about the area and get local tips on what to do around town from your expert guide
DescriptionYour 1-hour intro to hoverboarding tour in Waikiki starts when you make your way to the front of the Honolulu Zoo and meet your local expert guide. After some one-on-one training and a little practice, your hoverboard will become a thrilling extension of yourself as you navigate your way through beautiful Waikiki. The large all-terrain tires of your hoverboard provide added stability over Waikiki's sandy pathways, dirt trails, and uneven sidewalks. They’re the perfect choice for first-time hoverboarders and are easy to use. Time permitting, you'll zip through the scenic Kapiolani Park, created by the last king of Hawaii in the 1800s, with your expert guide sharing interesting facts along the way. You’ll then pass by a few charming historic cottages on the Gold Coast and stop for photos at Diamond Head’s most picturesque location before riding through a 100-foot coconut palm tree grove and admiring stunning views of Waikiki alongside the beach.
IncludesAll-terrain, self balancing electric hoverboard Usage training Expert guide in a small group Helmet use Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- All riders must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law
- Tour participants must weigh between 100-250 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver; guardians must sign for minors
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY