My Guide Website?
Waikiki: BYOB Friday Night Fireworks Cruise15 Reviews
Be dazzled by the city lights and enjoy picturesque views of Waikiki as you take a relaxing 2-hour cruise along the coastline. Enjoy the best seat in the house for an exciting firework display with incredible lights, snacks, and refreshments.
- Relax as you cruise along Oahu’s famous coastline for a 2-hour ride
- Snack on the light bites and refreshments provided or bring your own beverages aboard
- Experience a spectacular firework display once the sun sets
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxing 2-hour cruise along South Oahu’s glimmering coastline. Be welcomed by the friendly captain and crew as you step aboard a spacious charter for an evening of smooth sailing on Hawaii's crystal clear waters. Savor the opportunity to break away from the Waikiki crowds and take in the Honolulu skyline from afar. The crew will provide you with an array of light bites and refreshments, but you are also welcome to bring your own food and beverages aboard. Feel the aloha spirit as you celebrate the end of another day in paradise. As the sun sets, marvel at the sparkling city lights and watch an impressive firework show with unobstructed views. Enjoy plenty of space on this fully equipped charter to lounge and indulge in food and drinks with good company.
Includes2-hour boat cruise View to enjoy the fireworks Snacks and refreshments Opportunity to bring your own food and drink
- Due to COVID-19, hotel pickup and drop-off service is currently suspended. All guests must make their own way to the harbor
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drink, but please do not bring glass onboard
- Be prepared to sign a boat waiver before boarding the boat for your experience