Waikiki: North Shore and Hanauma Bay Tour10 Reviews
Leave behind the fast-paced environment of Waikiki and experience the best of Oahu. Journey to the world famous North Shore and enjoy a local style lunch at Turtle Town and ice cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation. End your day snorkeling across Hanauma Bay
- See the famous beaches of the North Shore along with an afternoon stop at Hanauma Bay State Park
- Cruise down the H3 Scenic Highway to the beautiful North Oahu
- Take a pitstop at a local favourite restaurants for some ono grindz (good food
- Enjoy the afternoon snorkeling through a dormant volcano where you can see hundreds of tropical fish and coral reef
DescriptionThis tour is a fun, relaxing and affordable way to enjoy the best of Oahu. Begin your trek to the North Shore to see the famous Banzai Pipeline where pro-surfers spend their day riding the waves. Then head to Waimea Bay Beach Park and Waimea Falls (optional) to hike and see some gorgeous waterfalls. Lunch is located at Turtle Town in Haleiwa and is known to serve some of the best coconut shrimp on the island at Tsue’s Farm. Grab a local plate lunch, relax, and enjoy yourself. The next stop includes the Dole Plantation for a serving of tasty pineapple ice cream. To end the day, cruise south on the H3 Highway a.k.a. Jurassic Highway where you will enjoy some of the most beautiful landscapes on the planet. Along the highway, you will see where great Hollywood productions such as Jurassic Park and Lost were filmed. Once you reach Hanauma Bay, enjoy snorkeling inside a dormant volcano where you can see hundreds of different types of fish and coral.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected Waikiki hotels Local tour guide Visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, and fins) Lunch Entrance fee to Hanauma Bay State Park ($7.50 cash) Gratuities
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, entrance to Hanauma Bay is not possible. Instead of snorkeling, you’ll enjoy sightseeing along the north and north-eastern shores of Oahu.
- You must sign a liability waiver before participating in the activities.
- Routes subject to change due to weather conditions and roadblocks.
- When there is an accident or heavy traffic on H3 Highway, an alternate route will be taken to ensure you have the most time to enjoy the island.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability