My Guide Website?
Waikiki: Private Group Surf Lesson for 3-4 People5 Reviews
Learn to surf with a professional big wave surfer with more than 30 years of experience. Enjoy a lesson perfect for first-time surfers and also for those who wish to refresh or refine their technique.
- Enjoy a fun surf lesson on the beautiful Waikiki Beach
- Experience the thrill of catching up to 12 waves
- Learn from an experienced and professional big-wave surfer
DescriptionExperience the thrill of catching a wave on your trip to Hawaii. Enjoy an introduction to surfing if you are a complete beginner or hone your existing skills in the company of a professional big-wave surfer. Take a 1-hour small-group surfing lesson on the world-famous Waikiki Beach. The location of the lesson has been specifically selected by your instructor, as it boasts slow breaking waves that are consistent all year long. Start your lesson on the sandy shoreline where you’ll learn all the basics such as how to pop up onto your board. After a few demonstrations, it’s time for the group to head into the water where the real fun begins! In the warm tropical waters, put your newfound skills to the test with your attentive instructor who will target areas to help enhance your technique and make sure you are having an awesome time. As an added bonus, your surf lesson can be captured on camera so that you can share videos and photos of your experience with your family and friends, at an additional cost.
Includes1-hour small-group surf lesson with an experienced instructor Surfboard Leash Aloha spirit
- The surf lesson is designed for children aged 12-years old and older
- Surf lessons can be captured on camera and the length of the video depends on the weather conditions, waves, and other factors. You can buy a video of your experience which you will receive 2 or 3-days after the lesson
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour but surfing experience is not necessary
- Group sizes can consist of 3 to 4 people
- You are guaranteed to stand up on the lesson
- The lesson includes surfing theory as well as a land and water demonstration