My Guide Website?
West Maui: Self-Guided E-Bike, Hiking & Snorkeling Excursion20 Reviews
Go electric biking and snorkeling in the most beautiful place on earth. Cruise at your own pace along the coastline on highways and bike lanes and follow your map to the best snorkeling locations.
- Explore the West Maui coastal bike trials leading to snorkeling spots
- Choose from many of the best snorkeling locations right off the path
- Visit locations that are known for their turtles and abundant wildlife
DescriptionCombine electric biking, hiking and snorkeling on this Maui adventure. After an easy ride along the coastline, snorkel in Kapalua Bay and spot tropical fish, coral reefs, and green sea turtles. Shape your time as you like without keeping up with or waiting for a tour group. Check out different ways to customize your experience: • Bike/Snorkel: Ride along the West Maui coastline to Wahikuli Beach Park, Black Rock (Pu‘u Keka‘a), Kahekili Beach Park, or all the way up to Kapalua Bay for a snorkeling experience with tropical fish, Hawaiian Sea Turtles, and vast ocean wildlife. • Bike/Hike: Start the day cruising on an E-Bike down the Lahaina coastline and then up into the iconic West Maui mountains. Enjoy a relatively easy hike up the Launiupoko Valley Trail. • Bike/Sightseeing: Journey effortlessly through Lahaina Town and up the coastal bike path to Ka’anapali—no pedaling necessary. Check out the shopping, food locations, beaches, and history of West Maui. The most popular route takes you along the Lahaina coast with amazing panoramic views leading up to Kapalua Bay. Here, experience the beautiful Kapalua Coastal Trail and snorkel at Kahekili Beach.
Includes6-hour electric bike tour Detailed directions Snorkel gear and carry bag Snorkel map Backpack (upon request) Helmet and bike lock
- Please wear the provided helmet
- It is necessary to be able to ride a bike for this tour
- Riders need to be a minimum age of 15 to use the Fugi bikes and at least age 18 to ride the Rad Power bikes
- Riders must meet minimum height of 4'10' and ridders must meet a minimum inseam of 31'
- The maximum weight for a rider is 275 lbs
- Free parking is available at the meeting point