Big Island: 3-Hour Kohala Canopy Zipline Adventure2 Reviews
Embark on a family-friendly zip lining adventure! Enjoy 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel on the Island of Hawai'i. Set in a private nature reserve, this aerial adventure is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably-built aerial trekking course
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree while reaching speeds up to 45 miles per hour
- Take a fun off-road drive in 6 wheel drive Pinzgauers
- Enjoy a complimentary treat of local macadamia nuts, trail bars, and fruit snacks
DescriptionStart your adventure in Hawi, and get geared up and ready to jump into the Pinzgauer for your oceanfront trek up the zipline. The 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel make this the only full canopy tour on Hawaii Island. This significant forest reserve is part of the Halawa Lands of King Kamehameha. Certified canopy guides will inspire you with stories and legends of Kohala while you zip from tree to tree in a completely natural setting. Rely on unique interpretive elements, innovative course design, expert guides, and compliance with the highest level of safety standards to make this adventure extremely safe, accessible and engaging. Stop for a re-energizing snack and drink break. Watch your fellow zippers fly through the trees as you catch your breath and prepare for round two! Finally, repel back down to land! Jump back into the Pinzgauer along the coastline back to the meeting point.
IncludesZipline certified guide Zipline safety gear Filtered water Macadamia nuts and fruit snacks Sunscreen & bug repellent Local taxes Gratuities (optional) Go Pro (available for rental) Professional photos on zipline (available for purchase)
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes, pants, capris, or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt or jacket
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs, participants will be weighed at check-in
- Participants must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs
- This tour is not for expectant mothers
- Participants must be 8 years old minimum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability