My Guide Website?
Big Island: Full Day Adventure Tour of the Kohala Waterfalls31 Reviews
Experience the Hawaiian beauty of the Kohala Waterfalls on a shared group or private tour. Enjoy easy walks, gorgeous countryside & ocean views, and a chance to cool off in a mountain stream.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Ramble off-road in a 4WD Mercedes Sprinter van
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of the cascading waterfalls
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring sea cliffs and remote valleys
- Walk through a historic Hawaiian agricultural site
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Kohala’s stunning beauty and rich history. Begin your journey by traveling along the Kohala coastline enjoying the ocean views. After arriving in the historic and quaint town Hawi enjoy a fun off-road adventure that will take you onto a private nature reserve that once served as a sugarcane plantation. Once at the trailhead enjoy your relaxed trail walk, experience dramatic views of Pololu Valley, charming foot bridges, historic taro terraces and intimate waterfalls. Take a refreshing dip after your hike under one of the private waterfalls and bask in the cool, cascading mountain water. Then ramble down to an exclusive cliffside overlook of the Pololu Valley and valleys beyond to enjoy a picnic style lunch. With an opportunity to swim at a waterfall and stroll the quaint plantation village of Hawi, this is the perfect tour for all ages.
IncludesInterpretative Naturalist Guide Filtered water Walking sticks Day packs and rain gear Sunscreen & bug repellent Deli-style lunch and drinks Transportation from central meeting locations
- You will have to walk over uneven terrain and take short climbs Children under 3 years old must be carried in a backpack carrier