My Guide Website?
Big Island: Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook & Marine Life Tour97 Reviews
Cruise the coastline, look for marine life, and explore sea caves. Discover historical locations where ancient Hawaiians created legends still told to Hawaiian children and visitors today.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel in Kealakekua Bay
- Watch dolphins in their natural habitat
- See colorful sea creatures beneath the turquoise waters
DescriptionExperience a true Hawaiian adventure and observe Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins as they travel along the coast. Snorkel in Kealakekua Bay and marvel at the range of corals and marine life. Your modern, 24-passenger catamaran allows you to sit back, relax and enjoy the view of Kona’s coast while enjoying on board snacks and beverages. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the memory of this unique excursion.
Includes4-hour cruise Snorkel equipment Safety briefing Snacks (chips, granola bars, rice krispies, fruit snacks) Beverages (water, juice, ginger ale)
- Please bring: swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve jacket or sweatshirt, and motion sickness medicine (most effective is taking a pill the night before and also on the day of tour at least an hour before scheduled departure)
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
- Underwater cameras are available for purchase onboard