My Guide Website?
From Hawaii: Eco-Friendly Snorkeling Experience with BBQ79 Reviews
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Snorkel in the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to over 600 species of ocean wildlife.
- Take a cruise through protected marine sanctuaries on an eco-certified tour
- Snorkel with the chance of seeing dolphins and marine life
- Discover Hawaii’s underwater paradise
- Enjoy a delicious and filling lunch
- Make the most of complimentary snorkeling gear
DescriptionJoin a morning snorkeling and dolphin-watching cruise with paddleboards and kids' activities from Kailua-Kona and explore the underwater world off the coast of Hawaii. Enjoy a light breakfast, a barbecue lunch, and a full-service premium cash bar throughout your trip. Start with an early-morning departure and cruise ten miles down the spectacular Kona coastline to reach your snorkeling destination for the day, a protected marine sanctuary. As you travel, enjoy a light breakfast of tropical fruits, assorted pastries, bagels, juices, teas, and Kona coffee. Then, sit back and enjoy the boat's comfortable amenities, including a large shaded cabin with cushioned seating, 3 restrooms, and freshwater showers. Once you arrive at your snorkeling spot, get kitted out with your mask, fins, and snorkel. Prescription masks are also available. If you're new to snorkeling, take advantage of a short introduction to snorkeling offered by the lifeguard-trained crew. You'll also have access to a host of flotation toys, including noodles, vests, inner tubes, and more. Or, make use of the stand-up paddleboards available on board at no additional cost. A waterslide and high-dive platform also provide endless entertainment for the kids. Or, if you just feel like kicking back and doing nothing, check out the floating 'relaxation station'. Your crew will even swim your refreshments out to you at your station. And while you're exploring, having fun, or just unwinding, the crew will be preparing lunch. Once you're done snorkeling, belly up to a full-service premium cash bar, featuring a large selection of liquors, mixes, and local brews. Your Kona snorkeling cruise comes to an end with a return transfer back to the harbor in Kailua-Kona.
IncludesNon-alcoholic drinks Breakfast Lunch Use of snorkel equipment 2 hours of snorkel time Reef-safe sunscreen 20-foot waterslide 15-foot-high dive
- Boarding begins at 7:30 AM and departure is at 8:00 AM. Refunds are not possible for late arrivals
- This cruise is 100% wheelchair friendly, the customized boarding ramp, with portable extensions, accommodates all wheelchairs including manual, electric, and scooters • Please bring a towel
- All guests must complete a liability waiver prior to boarding