My Guide Website?
Holualoa: Polynesian Culture ATV Tour66 Reviews
Explore the jungle of Holualoa on an ATV or UTV while experiencing cultures from Hawaii, Fiji, Tonga, and Samoa. Enjoy a ride through an award-winning coffee farm and the lush jungle with 4 stops at figurative islands.
- Learn about the music, food and culture of Hawaii, Fiji, Tonga and Samoa
- Take in panoramic views of the city of Kona and the Kona shoreline from the mountains of Holualoa
- Explore the jungle and an award-winning coffee farm
- Feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins on a thrilling ATV ride
DescriptionDiscover Hawaii's Big Island on an ATV tour. Learn about the cultures of Fiji, Samoa, Hawaii, and Tonga, drive through a Rainbow Eucalyptus tree grove, and taste coconut water. Upon arrival at the meeting point and getting geared up, listen to a quick safety briefing before setting off on your adventure. If you do not feel comfortable driving an ATV or are under 16, enjoy a ride as a passenger in a 6-seater UTV driven by the tour guide. Kick-off your tour with a drive through an award-winning coffee farm and transition into a grove of Rainbow Eucalyptus trees before entering the jungle. Drive your fully automatic ATV on trails to reach Hawaii, Fiji, and Tonga. At each stop, play games to learn about each island's culture. Finally, make your way to the last island of Samoa. Learn about traditional culture, watch a coconut demonstration and taste the coconut water. Afterward, travel back down the mountain and admire beautiful views of Kailua-Kona and the Kona coast.
IncludesGoggles Helmet ATV rental
- This tour will take place rain or shine (at the guide's discretion)
- You must be 16 or older to drive an ATV
- One passenger per ATV
- Children 15 years and younger must ride in the UTV with the tour guide as the driver (they may be accompanied by an adult, but the tour guide will be the driver) An adult must ride in the UTV with children aged 3 and 4. Photos are not included in the cost of this tour