My Guide Website?
Kailua-Kona: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau with Buffet Dinner377 Reviews
Transport yourself to ancient Polynesia and experience Hawaiian culture in an enchanting oceanfront setting on Kailua Bay. Delight in an island-inspired buffet complete with a captivating luau show and thrilling Samoan fire-knife dancing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Celebrate Hawaiian culture in an oceanfront setting overlooking Kailua Bay
- Indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet filled with an assortment of Polynesian classics
- Marvel at a dramatic show of traditional Hawaiian song and Samoan fire knife dance
- Sip Mai Tais and other awesome selections of standard cocktails
DescriptionVisit the Royal Kona Resort to experience an interactive luau show celebrating the rich cultural history of Hawaii with seating on the glimmering shores of Kailua Bay. Feast on a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet with traditional Hawaiian dishes made with local ingredients. Savor authentic island entrees such as teriyaki beef and freshly-caught fish. Be treated to Big Island flavors with sides like, coconut rolls, sweet potato-macaroni salad, and Waipio Valley Poi. Enjoy stir fry vegetables, kalua-style pork and cabbage. Finish off your culinary experiences with tasty favorites like Hawaiian haupia pudding and coconut cake. Sip Mai Tais, wine, beer, and soft drinks as you embrace the local culture and radiant sunset. Then, as drumbeats build, the sensational Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show unfolds on stage. Be captivated by a dramatic show inspired by Polynesian stories told through live music, song, and dance, culminating in the exciting Samoan fire knife dance finale.
IncludesAll-inclusive island-style buffet Complimentary cocktails Polynesian Show Samoan fire knife dance finale
- If the luau is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date, if available, or a refund
- If you're traveling with other parties and wish to be seated together, advanced arrangement with the local partner is required
- Tips and the parking fee ($5) are to be paid at the 4:30 PM check-in
- Souvenir photos are available to purchase
- The Imu Ceremony and close-contact activities are currently suspended