My Guide Website?
Kauai: Allerton Garden and Estate Tour with Sunset Dinner2 Reviews
Explore the magnificent Allerton Garden featuring the famous Jurassic trees and beautifully landscaped garden rooms. Have dinner before sunset at the private Allerton Estate House.
- Join a walking tour of Allerton Garden with an expert guide
- Explore winding pathways and blooming garden rooms
- Stand beside the rainforest trees and meandering roots made famous in Jurassic Park
- Visit the private estate house of the Allertons and learn the history of the property
- Enjoy dinner with a beverage on the lanai at sunset
DescriptionJoin this early evening tour of an immense 80-acre tropical oasis filled with lush foliage, European sculptures, and carefully-landscaped garden rooms. Allerton Garden extends along the banks of the Lawai Stream, where the valley narrows before opening onto the coast past the Spouting Horn. Stroll through expertly crafted garden rooms that feature exotic plants, sculptures, and water features with a knowledgeable guide by your side. Then, venture to the Allerton Estate and listen to fascinating stories about the former owners and visit the home where they once lived. Admire the Allertons' personal collection of pictures and keepsakes. The Allertons hosted notable individuals such as Jackie Kennedy. See Queen Emma's cottage, now nestled into the cliffs next to the Allerton Estate House. Complete your garden and estate excursion with a delicious sunset meal on the lanai, surrounded by a picturesque garden and the sounds of ocean waves in the distance.
Includes2-hour guided tour at the National Tropical Botanical Gardens Access to Allerton Garden Light dinner with a beverage
- The tour begins and ends at the South Shore Visitors Center where parking, ticketing, gift shops, and water bottle filling stations are located across the Spouting Horn
- It is recommended to dress for the weather and terrain