My Guide Website?
Kauai: Local Tastes Small Group Food Tour80 Reviews
Embark on a tasting adventure through Kauai's vibrant neighborhoods. Sample all the flavors of a luau at food trucks and fine dining establishments. Visit local hot spots and learn about the history and culture of the island with a fellow foodie.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore some of the best culinary hot spots in Kauai with a professional guide
- Select the tour option that best fits your interests and tastes, as specially curated tours run each day to different sides of the island
- Travel through neighborhoods where locals live and taste the diversity of food from a variety of cultures
- Meet local chefs, business owners, and foodie extraordinaires to learn more about all that Kauai has to offer
DescriptionLet an expert show you the real Kauai on this tasting adventure through the island's unique and vibrant neighborhoods. Specially curated tours run daily from different sides of the island. Select the tour option that best suits your schedule, depending on the day you're looking to go, or the neighborhood you want to visit. Tour Options: Mondays and Tuesdays - North Shore Tour11:00 AM-3:00 PM Adventure through Kauai's famous North Shore to try local fruits, teas, grass-fed beef, and fresh-caught fish. Learn about Hawaiian food culture and meet the makers of some of Kauai's locally grown and raised food. Enjoy tastings on this North Shore adventure. For guests staying in Princeville, this is a convenient location for you to meet and explore the lush farms and restaurants on the North Shore. Wednesdays - South Shore Tour 12:45 PM-4:45 PM Savor the flavors of the Sunny South Shore on a full day of eating delicious bites and exploring what’s fresh and seasonal on the Garden Isle. Gain exclusive access to local upscale restaurants, learn about the history of Kauai's diverse cultures, and enjoy 6 tastings along the way. For guests staying in Poipu, this is the best tour for you. Thursdays - East Side Tour 1:00 PM-5:00 PM Explore Kauai's famous Royal Coconut Coast as you visit East Side's best farm-to-table restaurants. On this small-group tour, learn about Kauai's diverse foods, meet with local business owners, and enjoy 6 tastings along the way. For guests staying in Kapa'a, this is the perfect location for you to meet your local guide and experience delicious food on the East Side. Fridays - Hanapepe Old Town Tour 2:00 PM-5:15 PM Experience the food and fun of Hanapepe by joining this unique walking tour for a fun afternoon exploring the area on foot. Learn about the rich history of the historic town, the culture of Kauai, and the modern cuisines that are continuing to shape the people and the place today. On this food walking tour, savor 5 different tastings. After the tour, you end up right at the start of Hanapepe’s weekly Friday Art Night. Food stands, artists, and local craft makers line the street and make for a fantastic local experience. Saturdays - Downtown Lihue Tour 11:00 AM-2:00 PM Embark on a sustainable agriculture farm tour as you learn about Kauai's unique farm culture. On this Lihue Farm Tour, learn about the agricultural connection to food on the island. Kicking off at the Farm Bureau Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings, have a chance to meet with local farmers and farm-to-table vendors first-hand in the market setting. After the market, continue on a culinary romp through the town of Lihue and taste farm-to-table restaurant cuisine, meet local chefs, visit Kauai’s best brewery, and more. Sunday - Hanalei Walking Tour (North Shore) Come down to Hanalei and taste the best of Hawaiian Food straight from the farmers. Learn how to eat Hawaiian food while visiting this little town. Select the day and tour that sparks your interest. Each Kauai food tour option offers a unique and incredible experience. When booking, please inform the local operator of any food allergies they should be aware of. All tours require you to drive your own vehicle. Guests will follow their guide to each destination along the food tour.
IncludesProfessional Guide Tastings Food and Drinks
- Each tour is specially curated to run on a specific side of the island each day. Please review each tour option and select the best tour that suits your interest or needs
- All tours require some driving. Guests are required to drive their own vehicle and follow their tour guide to each location
- All tour options will have multiple food tastings! Plan to come hungry, as you will be tasting lots of delicious bites throughout the tour
- If you have any food allergies, please let your guide know when booking this tour. This will allow your guide to inform each restaurant of any food allergies, and ensures the best experience for you and your group
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring your passport or ID card