Kauai: Napali Coast Sail & Snorkel Tour from Port Allen9 Reviews
Set sail along Kauai's majestic Napali Coast on a custom built, sailing catamaran and witness the beauty of Kauai from the water. Snorkel in crystal clear shallow reefs filled with marine life with food and drinks included on your sightseeing journey.
- Sightsee along the marvelous Napali Coast
- View marine life including fish, turtles, dolphins, seals, and whales (in season)
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, gourmet deli lunch and beverages (including beer and wine, served after snorkeling)
- Snorkel at a tropical reef along the coast of Kauai (gear included)
- Experience true, trade-wind sailing (weather permitting) as you speed along the coast
DescriptionClimb aboard a custom-built catamaran for a true sailing experience along the remote coastline of Napali. Discover why 'Napali' means 'the cliffs' as you gaze upon its world-renown 4,000-foot heights, lush valleys, waterfalls, and hidden beaches that have attracted painters, photographers, and Hollywood throughout the years. As you head for the first destination, your crew will entertain your imagination with legends and stories of the ancient Hawaiians who once lived along the cliffs. Once stopped, jump or use the waterslide off the back of the vessel to slip into the warm, turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean. Snorkel (ocean conditions dependent) above a tropical reef along Kauai's coastline. Snorkel gear, including floatation and professional instruction, are provided to ensure you have a great time in the water. After your snorkeling experience, enjoy a continental breakfast, gourmet deli lunch, and beverages served on board. The tour operator is committed to preserving the natural beauty, unique history, and rich resources of Kauai. The tour operator supports ecotourism and encourages you to take the pledge to travel responsibly by respecting the land (aina), sea (kai), and traditions of the Hawaiian people.
Includes5-hour tour of the Napali Coast Continental breakfast Gourmet deli lunch All snorkeling equipment and instruction Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling Ocean-friendly natural sunscreen to keep Kaui's reefs safe Gratuities
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so the expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day.
- Expectant mothers and individuals with pacemakers or defibrillators are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel masks.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted to join this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY