Kauai: Niihau and Na Pali Coast Full-Day Boat Tour5 Reviews
Embark on an epic adventure along the majestic Na Pali Coast. Explore waterfalls, lush valleys, and sea caves before heading across the channel to snorkel off the Forbidden Isle of Niihau at Lehua Crater. Breakfast, lunch, and drinks are included.
- Snorkel at the most remote and pristine reef in Hawaii
- Explore sea caves, lava tubes, waterfalls and hidden beaches
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and a deli-style lunch onboard
- Visit the Forbidden Isle of Niihau and take in the breathtaking views
- Look out for dolphins, turtles, seals, and even humpback whales in certain seasons
DescriptionClimb aboard a catamaran, custom-built on Kauai, and explore the awe-inspiring Na Pali Coast. Cruise along the coastline and snorkel by Hawaii’s Forbidden Isle of Niihau on an unforgettable day of adventure. Start your day with continental breakfast onboard, as you head northwest to explore the waterfalls, lush valleys, hidden beaches, and sea caves along the Na Pali Coast. Admire the views and learn the history of this beautiful region. Head across the channel to Niihau, known as the Forbidden Isle. Once you arrive at Lehua Crater, the captain will choose the best place for you to snorkel in the clear waters. Admire the unique underwater formations, carved by ocean currents, and look out for diverse aquatic wildlife. After snorkeling, enjoy a deli-style buffet lunch including fresh bread, meats, cheeses, veggie toppings, and crudité, and pasta salad. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, with beer and wine served after snorkeling. During your meal, listen to stories about the island and history of Niihau, and connect with the culture of Kauai as you sail back to the marina.
Includes7-hour cruise Snorkeling equipment and instruction Ocean-friendly certified sunscreen Continental breakfast Deli-style buffet lunch Soft drinks all day Beer and wine after snorkeling Gratuities
- The local partner is dedicated to promoting environmental stewardship, cultural sensitivity, and education within the community
- You are encouraged to take the Pono Pledge to “travel responsibly by respecting the land (aina), sea (kai) and traditions of the Hawaiian people”
- All vessel are designed and built on Kauai for Kauai waters
- This tour is not recommended for individuals with back problems or recent injuries, or those who suffer from severe motion sickness
- Expectant mothers and individuals with pacemakers or defibrillators are not permitted on this tour.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions
- Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so your captain may wait until check-in to determine the best route for the day
- Children must be at least 5 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability