My Guide Website?
Maui: Beginner Discovery Scuba Dive Excursion from Lahaina29 Reviews
Experience an underwater adventure and discover the world beneath the waves with no diving certification needed. Learn how to use scuba equipment with a PADI instructor, then enjoy an educational and fun dive while seeing tropical marine life up close.
- Take a 3-hour introductory scuba diving lesson on Maui
- Learn the basics on shore before entering the shallow waters just off Maui's coastline
- Encounter green sea turtles and other marine life on the coral reef
- Enjoy one-on-one attention from a certified dive instructor in a small group of 4
DescriptionEmbark on an awe-inspiring scuba diving excursion perfect for beginners with no certification required. Experience what it's like to breathe underwater and swim with the fish off the coast of Lahaina. Benefit from personal attention on a small group excursion for no more than 4 people. Begin with a short classroom session where your PADI certified instructor will help you suit up and brief you on your upcoming journey. Learn how to breathe through a regulator, manage your buoyancy, and safely swim underwater with all the necessary equipment. Soon you'll be ready for an ocean dive with your instructor at one of Maui's tropical beaches. Once in the calm clear island waters, take in the magnificent surroundings filled with tropical reef fish, turtles, and rays. Explore beautiful seascapes teeming with interesting sea life you may have never seen before.
Includes3-hour introductory scuba diving lesson on Maui One-on-one attention from a certified dive instructor Use of all required equipment Water
- Important: Please note, flying within 24 hours after diving is not permitted
- Divers are required to be physically fit and in good physical health
- You have to fill out a medical waiver and then submit it before arrival to the local dive partner in Maui
- This class does not include a scuba certification but can count toward certification