Maui: Guided Hike of Haleakala Crater with Lunch1 Reviews
Enjoy two popular trails along of Maui's Haleakala Crater with a certified guide. Reach the summit, walk passt a lava trail, and take in the vast landscapes.
- Learn about Maui's heritage and culture with a professional guide
- Hike the alien terrain within a volcanic crater
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and a picnic lunch
DescriptionHike both sides of the dormant volcano Haleakala on this adventurous trail. First, take a 2-mile hike to the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery. On your walk, learn about Maui and see rare, natural wonders atop the volcanic crater. Next, embark on another 2-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species. Discover a place of beauty that evokes awe in people of all ages. Look out at your incredible surroundings which, on a clear day, seem to go on forever.
IncludesBottled water Snacks Picnic lunch Backpacks Ponchos Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide certifications include advanced CPR, First Aid and Wilderness Training, including a permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise
- Gratuities will be collected for larger parties before the trip
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability