My Guide Website?
Maui: Guided Whale Watching Tour on Eco Raft20 Reviews
Spot whales in their natural habitat off the coast of Maui on this whale-watching tour. Listen to whale song using hydrophones and learn more about these creatures from your marine naturalist guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make memories to last a lifetime with a guaranteed whale sighting in Maui
- Learn more about the whales and their environment from a marine naturalist guide
- Listen to the sound of the whales communicating with an underwater microphone
- Cruise through the Maui shores in an eco-friendly family-owned rafting vessel
- Take breathtaking shots of native humpback whales in their natural habitat
DescriptionEmbark on an eco-raft whale-watching cruise in Maui to see Hawaii's native humpback whales in their natural habitat. Learn interesting facts about the whales from your marine naturalist guide, listen to their song with a hydrophone, and snap breathtaking up-close shots. Board an eco-friendly raft in Lahaina and cruise to see the humpback whales who return to the warm Hawaiian waters every year during the winter months for their mating and calving season. Rest assured that your tour complies with all environmental regulations. Whales are a protected species in Hawaii so the boat will not approach them any closer than 100 yards, but sometimes the whales choose to approach the raft themselves for those up-close encounters. Make use of the underwater microphones provided to listen to the whale song as they communicate while looking for food. Learn more about these creatures from your expert marine naturalist guide and sip on the water provided before returning to Lahaina.
IncludesWhale-watching cruise Marine naturalist guide Guaranteed whale sighting Hydrophone Purified water
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather or capacity reasons Whale encounters are guaranteed but may vary in their natural environment Low-to-water rafts are adventure style and passengers may get wet, bring waterproof bags for personal belongings