My Guide Website?
Maui: Heavenly Hana Full-Day Excursion from Kahului1 Reviews
Embark on an all-day tour to breathtaking waterfalls and lush vegetation with breakfast and lunch included. Journey across East Maui to the island’s most divine destinations.
- Travel along a breathtaking 68-mile excursion along winding roads and lush vegetation on the Road to Hana
- Explore Kaumahina State Wayside Park and take in the views of Maui’s scenic and rugged coastline at this forest park
- Visit Ho`okipa Lookout and see Maui's famous North Shore Beach where waves can reach 25 feet in the winter months
- Enjoy a picnic lunch while on your trip
- Discover exotic flora, fresh water streams, and a black sand beach at Wai`anapanapa State Park
DescriptionStep aboard your air-conditioned mini coach and prepare for an action-packed sightseeing tour. Discover Hana, the jewel of the Valley Isle. Your experienced driver will take you on a 65-mile trip through a landscape of blooming rainforests, waterfalls, and dramatic coastal sights. Like most adventures, it’s more about the journey than the destination on the Road to Hana tour, so sit back and venture through the 600 curves and 59 one-lane bridges. Start with a fabulous view at Ho`okipa Lookout and then checkout the giant waves on Maui’s famous North Shore Beach. Then, fuel up for a full day of sightseeing with a breakfast bento of scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and hapa rice (vegetarian option available). You will be transported to Kaumahina State Wayside Park to take in gorgeous views of the rugged coastline. Marvel at the diverse landscape, ranging from rocky black lava coast to blooming green Hawaiian taro fields seen from the Keanae Lookout. At Wai`anapanapa State Park, enjoy a picnic consisting of an artisan deli sandwich made with local ingredients, chips, and cookies (gluten-free and vegetarian option available) at this picturesque park. Here you can also see a natural stone arch, blowholes, freshwater streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools, and a black sand beach. Hop back in the coach and drive through “Heavenly” Hana Town and learn about the rich history of this town before heading to catch a glimpse of the Waikani Falls, three towering waterfalls, right along the road. End your journey with a bit of history when you visit Charles Lindbergh’s Grave, the site of aviator, inventor, explorer, and author, who became the first person to make a non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
IncludesFull-day sightseeing tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Professional driver/guide Picnic lunch
- • You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry. • During the ride to Hana, be prepared for stretches of uneven surfaces.
- Locations/routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.