Maui: Ka'anapali 8 Line Zipline Adventure7 Reviews
Zipline over Ka'anapali's breathtaking views of the expansive Pacific Ocean and offshore islands. Each line opens up views of untouched Hawaiian lands and miles of blue Pacific ocean.
- Soar above Ka'anapali’s remote coastal landscape taking in offshore islands and ocean views
- Stand on a viewing platform that overlooks a valley and the West Maui Mountains beyond
- Learn about Hawaii's rich history as you spend your day in beautiful Hawaiian countryside
DescriptionEnjoy the Pacific Ocean and offshore island views as you soar above Ka'anapali’s remote coastal landscape on an award winning 8 line adventure. After an enjoyable, short hike through stunning scenery, begin your airborne adventure over the incredible, coastal landscape. Learn about Hawaii's environmental riches and Maui's long ranching history as you fly through the trees on this one-of-a-kind adventure. During the tour you will stand on a viewing platform that looks out towards the West Mau Mountains, beyond a beautiful valley. Each zip line crossing gets longer and more exciting as guests progress through the tour. By the end of your tour, even more timid guests are whooping and hollering on the thrilling final line that finishes off the adventure. The local partner is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture, and wants as many people as possible to experience the natural wonder of the Hawaiian Islands. Part of your booking's proceeds go to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable nonprofits.
Includes8 line zipline tour Local guide Safety equipment is provided GoPro (available for rental) Gratuities (optional)
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 lbs (36 to 118 kg) for this tour
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back
- You can rent a GoPro camera on site
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY