My Guide Website?
Maui: Lahaina Twilight and Night Eco Scuba Dive
Dive by night or twilight in Maui and explore the underwater world after the day fish go to sleep. Discover invertebrates that emerge after sunset and watch the reef go from frenzy to hunting ground.
- Feel the excitement of diving into the water at night
- Explore the underwater world of Maui, with 1 of 2 tank options
- Swim alongside animals like octopus, nudibranchs, and eels at night
- Watch the reef go from feeding frenzy to hunting ground with the twilight option
- Be confident with a breifing and mini diving at night class beforehand
DescriptionAdmire the reefs of Maui at night on a twilight or night shore scuba dive. Sink below the water's surface as the creatures of the day go to sleep and the invertebrates come out to hunt. Opt for a 1-tank night dive or a 2-tank twilight dive, all you need is an open water certification. Before each dive, get introduced to the area with a dive site briefing and a mini Maui scuba diving night class. Then, prepare to explore the nightlife of underwater Maui. While the fish are sleeping and hiding, the invertebrates come out to hunt. Dive below the depths and see shells, lobsters, crabs, octopus, nudibranchs, and eels trying to grab their next meal. Feel great, working with guides that love night diving and want to share the wonders of the sea at night with you. During the twilight night dive option, get 2-tanks and visit the diving site at two parts of the day: at twilight, and then again after the sun goes down. Watch the reef morph from a feeding frenzy to invertabrate hunting grounds.
IncludesCertified instructor 1 or 2 tanks, depending on option selected
- Proof of an open water certification is required to participate in this tour