My Guide Website?
Maui: Private Surf Lessons in Lahaina7 Reviews
Take the opportunity to learn how to surf in West Maui which offers perfect conditions for beginner surfers. Receive personal one on one instruction from a professional surf instructor. Ride more waves and learn faster during this 90-hour private lesson.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience 1 on 1 instructions for more waves and more learning
- Enjoy personal attention from the instructor throughout the whole lesson
- Experience surfing on calm waves suitable for beginners
DescriptionBefore you get started, your instructor will get you geared up with a surfboard, long-sleeve UV rash guards, and water shoes. Leave everything you do not want to get wet or whatever that does not float in the cubicles provided at the surf shop. On the beach, listen to a brief 15-minute land lesson to go over safety measures and procedures from your surf instructor. When you are ready, head into the water to get started. Receive expert advice on how to ride a wave and learn to surf. After your wave is complete, head back to the designated waiting area until the instructor signals for your turn again. As an added bonus, there will be a professional photographer taking close up shots of you throughout your surf lessons. The private surf lesson is 90 minutes in total from the time you leave the surf shop to when your instructor signals you back in from the water. Once the class is over, you will carry your surfboard back to the shop and then head back to the beach to shower off in fresh water. Return all your surf gear back to the shop and check out your surf lesson photos which are available for purchase.
IncludesSurfboard Rash Guard Water Shoes Professional Surf Instructor CPR Certified Instructor Private Lesson
- Age limit for group lessons is 10yrs old and older
- 9yrs old and younger are recommended to sign up for our private or semi-private lessons
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start of your lesson at 505 Front Street, Lahaina
- You will need to sign a liability release form and leave everything you do not want to get wet or whatever that does not float in secure cubicles