My Guide Website?
Maui: Small-Group Road to Hāna Sightseeing Tour433 Reviews
Full circle small-group guided air-conditioned bus. Swim at black sand beaches, waterfall. Continental breakfast, BBQ hot lunch featured on Gordon Ramsay’s uncharted. Hotel pickup, drop-off included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover spectacular views as you wind along the diverse, natural beauty of Maui's coast
- Go off the beaten path through the rainforest and explore hidden corners of the island
- Learn about Hawaiian culture, history and legends from your local guide
- Have a swim at a beach or waterfall
- Feast on a hot, made-to-order Hawaiian BBQ plate lunch with multiple options
DescriptionEnjoy an unhurried Hawaiian adventure as you travel along the world-famous Road to Hāna. Join a guided small-group tour with lunch and round-trip transportation from your Maui hotel. Get picked up from your hotel and start your experience with a breakfast of fresh fruit and locally made pastries. Afterwards, follow the coastal road through breathtaking valleys, lush rainforests, and desert-like landscapes. Learn about Hawaiian culture, history, myths, and legends from your expert guide. Be sure to make the most of the photo opportunities of the waterfalls, cliffs, lush rainforest, and other sights along the route. Cool off with a swim at one of Hawaii’s unique beaches, and admire the extraordinary white, red, and black sands. You’ll be served a delicious Tahitian BBQ meal for lunch. After lunch, dive deeper into the island’s culture with visits to the small towns and villages of rural Maui. Meet local people, see tropical fruit farms, and gain an insight into traditional Hawaiian life. At the end of your full-day trip, you’ll be dropped off back at your Maui hotel. The day trip could include glimpses of: • Ho'okipa Lookout• Huelo Lookout• Honomanu Black Sand Beach• Kaumahina State Park• Puohokamoa Falls• Keanae Peninsula• Keanae Congregational Church• Keanae Valley Lookout• Bamboo forest• Lava tube• Wailua Falls Lookout• Hanawi Falls• Palikea Stream• Pua' a Ka'a State Park• Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach• Waianapanapa sea cave• Waianapanapa blowhole• Quaint Hāna town• Hāna Ranchlands• Hāna Bay Black Sand Beach• Hamoa Beach or Koki Red Sand Beach• Charles A. Lindbergh's grave• Palapala Ho'omau Church• Kaupo Ranchlands• Maui's last lava flows• Maui's upcountry
IncludesPickup and drop-off from all major Maui hotels, condos, harbor and airport. Light breakfast of fresh Maui-grown fruits and locally made tropical pastries from a famous Maui bakery. Hot made to order Hawaiian BBQ lunch from the chef that was featured on Gordon Ramsay's Uncharted Show (Road to Hana episode). Local snacks. All-day beverage service. Entry/Admission - Waiʻānapanapa State Park. Hand sanitizer. Mosquito repellent. Certified, knowledgeable local guide.
- All stops and sights seen are time, traffic and weather permitting
- Children under the age of 6 are required by law to have a safety seat (this is not provided by the local partner)
- Participants must be able to enter/exit vehicle under their own power and in a reasonable period of time
- Vegetarian food options are available with 48 hours notice
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$248.96Book Now!